How To: Win a Daily How To: Win a Daily

yay underdog

i liked this flash because it used 100% not stolen shit. haha i really appreciate when people use portal music instead of ripping copyrighted audio. i thought it was pretty funny and the animation wasn't that bad. it's a more realistic take on front page get. cheating is bad!
anyway, vida, riqueza, y amor.

Little-Rena responds:

Well, I used a screenshot and a poster because I was too lazy to draw those, but yeah, I always try to use portal music when I can. Thanks for the review and yes, cheating is bad :O

Will Jack F' It? Will Jack F' It?

A solid 'OKAY!'

This isn't half bad. It would have been better if it wasn't all shoops of animals or frightening dogs or anything. I would watch more of them though :D.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Keep them coming!

I don't know what issues you could have had with this. It is unique and not robbing from any other franchises to be funny. Your humor is excellent :D. Plz to be not rest on your laurels and make more?

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

Very Yes.

This amalgam of quotes combined with the awesomeness of Phoenix Wright sprites is amazing. A few things were not as funny as the rest but that doesn't detract because they're short. I would love to see a gynormous compliation of all of them that I could five about 20 times a day. Sweet. I guess if I were to offer any criticism it would be not to fall into the imitators "let's borrow from YTMND" crap but this isn't any of that? So that's that.